The project was developed by the Fethard Historical Society and is jointly funded by them and the Heritage Council.
We would like to thank the following:
- The Heritage Council, for their financial support
- Sarah Gearty and the team at the Irish Historic Towns Atlas Project, Royal Irish Academy
- Professor Tadhg O’Keeffe (author of Fethard atlas)
- Ordnance Survey Ireland for providing access to digital maps
- Pat Coffey (Headmaster), Patrician Presentation Secondary School for facilitating the transcribeathon
- Ms Pat Looby and the Transition Year art students, Patrician Presentation Secondary School for artwork
- Róisín O’Grady, Tipperary Heritage Officer, for her support of the project
Particular thanks to all our transcribers:
Terry Cunningham, Margaret Doocey, Sarah Gearty, Anne Gleeson, Mary Hanrahan, Mary Healy, Pat Looby, Frances Murphy, Rachel Murphy, Edwina Newport, Lydia (Newport) Kelly, Mollie Standbridge, Rosemary Purcell and Keith Woodlock.
and to the Transition Year students:
Hollie Bloomfield, Ashley Bradshaw, Leah Coen, Eric Costin, Carrie Davie, Daragh Fenlon, Emily Fitzgerald, Maggie Fitzgerald, Emma Geoghegan, Megan Hackett, Robert Hackett, Liam Hickey, Eve Judge, Laura Kiely, Keith Morrissey, Chloe Nolan, Laura O’Donnell, Rachel Prout, Lucy Spillane and Aaron Trehy.